dealReporter Launches ECM Service
dealReporter today announced the launch of its ECM product offering. With a wealth of global reporters located on the ground as well as extensive and unparalleled local knowledge and access to senior decision makers, dealReporter give you the inside track on upcoming and live ECM deals and the companies and entrepreneurs behind them.
In addition, a team of independent analysts monitoring the key developments in global ECM will produce value-added data and research, ensuring subscribers get all the very latest ECM intelligence delivered first.
This new product offering will allow subscribers to:
- Stay ahead of the rest with real time up-to-the minute proprietary coverage of live ECM events – IPOs, Follow-on offerings, Share Placements, Secondary Share Sales, Rights Issues, Equity-linked Converts and Block Trades
- Track the strategic intentions of thousands of companies to identify early stage origination opportunities
- Access over 3,000 global information sources with key ECM intelligence summarized in daily wraps
- Use independent research to analyze deals and market trends
- Profile entrepreneurs behind IPO companies in emerging markets and the funds supporting them through our unrivalled global network of reporters
- Find out what’s really going on behind the ECM league tables
This unique service is not just an origination tool for ECM professionals, but a rare independent voice in the heat of the deal.
To find out more about the ECM service please email email@example.com