Business Development Manager – Fixed Income Group
Debtwire, New York, NY
Email us about this listing
Purpose of Role:
To sell the Debtwire (DW) and Xtract (XT) services to the investment banking, private equity and advisory customer vertical. This role will be responsible for selling to non – DW & XT customers in a designated territory.
- Selling Fixed Income services (XT & DW)
- Consistent delivery of individual new business sales targets on a monthly basis
- Develop and maintain a continuous pipeline of new business sales leads
- Identify target customers, make initial contact, establish relationship and develop the business – managing the full sales cycle from start to finish
- After sale effectively roll out the service and handover to Account Management team within 3 months of closing the sale
- Present live or remote product demonstrations for prospects
- Participation in the strategic development of the Fixed Income offering for Advisory users.
- Develop and cultivate relationships at the highest levels within prospects.
- Ensure all existing and potential prospect/subscriber activity is logged in the required CRM tool in the form of calls/tasks or meetings.
- Process all administrative tasks in a timely fashion.
- Hit a monthly activity metrics targets in accordance with set objectives.
- Plan business trips with a minimum of 5 meetings per day and meet with your manager to discuss the agenda in advance of the trip.
- Represent the Fixed Income Group at required industry events
- Liaise with the Sales and CRM teams in the US and globally
- Work collaboratively with other products in The Mergermarket Group to optimize revenues for the overall business
- Monthly 1-2-1 with manager
|Key Skills & Knowledge
- Exceptional knowledge of Fixed Income markets and our competitors
- Successful track record in Fixed Income sales
- Ability to report and forecast in a timely and accurate manner
- Experience working with and presenting to senior level executives
- Strong emphasis on new business development
- Strong organisation, communication and presentation skills
- Takes responsibility and holds self-accountable for meeting assigned goals.
- Fixed Income commercial leadership in the Americas
- Fixed Income commercial team
- Fixed income editorial and legal teams in the Americas
|Key performance indicators
- Hitting the designated monthly and annual new business targets
- Achieve balanced sales for both Debtwire and Xtract
- Consistent achievement of key performance metrics – trials, meetings, sales
- Fully trained and have passed pitches within a month of hire for Debtwire & Xtract
- Reporting and forecasting is accurate and timely
To apply, use this link: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=op0s4fwF&s=Company_Website