Careers opportunities with Mergermarket Group
Perfect Information, Mumbai
Perfect Information is looking for enthusiastic, dynamic individuals to join their growing financial services team in its Mumbai office. These are permanent positions.
Perfect Information (PI), a division of the Mergermarket Group, was established in 1991 to provide workflow solutions and global financial information for the top 100 investment banks, brokerage firms, consultancies and the top 75 law firms. PI is headquartered in London with offices in Hong Kong, Beijing, Toronto and Mumbai. PI is a provider of analysis and insight on the global quoted company population. Through customer service and understanding, we are at the forefront of developing services that offer unique value to the business information needs of over 60,000 users within the global financial, legal and professional services communities. For us, it is simple: time is your most precious commodity, so wherever you need to get to, we equip you to get there faster.
The successful candidates will be primarily responsible for sourcing documentation/data for globally listed companies. The role will be varied with ad hoc projects as and when they arise; one month might be working on a project relating to the financials of Japanese listed companies, with the next performing analysis on Latin American IPOs. The candidates will need to be able to demonstrate knowledge of the financial industry, an ability to source documents and data from a variety of sources and be consistent and accurate in their analysis. Excellent research skills and attentiveness are essential.
With an intention to grow the size of the team over the near future, this is an excellent opportunity for rapid career progression with additional responsibilities in a short timeframe.
The candidates will be required to:
• Source documentation from a variety of sources and index or ‘tag’ these documents with the appropriate classifications
• Identify new sources and sourcing methodologies as required
• Manage and prioritise multiple requests throughout the day
• Record performance in a standardised format
• A logical and creative approach to problem solving
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid PC/Excel skills
• Enthusiasm, commitment and attention to detail are essential
• A background in finance/economics is preferable but not crucial
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to Nidhi.email@example.com
The Mergermarket Group is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximize the full potential of both existing and prospective employees.