Careers opportunities with Mergermarket Group
FT Remark, London
Remark, the publications and events division of the Mergermarket Group, is looking for a Creative Artworker to join an expanding team based in London.
You will be working with a small team of designers on a variety of print/online material that follow brand guidelines for various event marketing and custom research publications.
This role would suit someone that is not only creative but also passionate about information graphics and corporate communication in a variety of mediums from high end corporate reports to magazines. The ideal candidate will have experience in a creative role, preferably working within an in-house design team. Experience working within a professional or financial services firm would be a bonus.
Requirements and skills:
- Design collateral in accordance with internal and external requirements which includes thought leadership research,subscriber newsletters, and event literature ensuring all outputs conform with brand guidelines and meet quality standards
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; in particular InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop (knowledge of digital would be beneficial)
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Ability to work on multiple projects from original concept through to completion within brand guidelines and using existing templates
- A strong attention to detail and the desire to learn and develop
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Keen, enthusiastic and a flexible attitude
- Ability to work within a team environment and be a team player
- A strong portfolio that show skills and strength
If you are interested in this position, please apply here. Please ensure your CV and cover letter are attached
The Mergermarket Group is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximise the full potential of both existing and prospective employees.