Careers opportunities with Mergermarket Group
Custom Data Reporting Analyst
Infinata, Boston, MA
A Custom Data Reporting Analyst at Infinata is a multi-disciplined technical role that is involved with every aspect of delivering data driven solutions for an established client base.
In this role you will:
- Be instrumental in the analysis, design, and build of custom reporting utilizing a wide range of technologies.
- Think through technical and business challenges within a team to develop solutions.
- Pair with Business Analysts to break down work, assess technical feasibility and estimate realistic timelines for large scale projects.
- Develop expertise in troubleshooting data related complications and optimizing scripted processes for enhanced performance.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand business goals and visions, and create a variety of corresponding analyses.
- Coordinate with team members to share knowledge and resources in an effort to remove roadblocks, foster strong communication, and review optimal resolutions to common challenges.
- Strive for quality results and continuous process improvement.
- Be able to operate effectively in both independent and team settings.
- Develop expertise in relational data management and the banking sector.
- Be exposed to and utilize Agile principles and practices.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills as demonstrated by internal collaboration, external correspondence, documenting technical processes, or facilitating meetings.
- You are able to build and maintain analytical scripts using SQL or similar programming languages is a requirement.
- You have produced data driven solutions, from requirements gathering through implementation, for established business relationships.
- You have demonstrated success operating independently in a variety of technical roles working on relational data management and reporting.
- You possess adept problem-solving skills, with the ability to understand and explain issues from both a technical and a business point of view.
- You have demonstrated the ability to prioritize competing demands from internal and external stakeholders and, when necessary, have influenced these stakeholders in order to resolve conflicts.
- You have been instrumental in shaping team wide best practices by applying learnings from past successes and failures.
- You have a keen attention to detail, a passion for quality, a love for collaboration, and a desire to always improve.
- Experience within an Agile software delivery environment is preferred.
- Familiarity or experience in banking or financial services that can be leveraged to provide additional insight into the solutions that we provide our clients is a plus.
To apply, use this link: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=o9iG4fwV&s=Company_Website