Careers opportunities with Mergermarket Group
EMEA Market Analyst
The Fixed Income Group at Mergermarket Group combines Debtwire, Xtract Research and Creditflux.
Debtwire offers unique insights, brings together relevant news from around the world and provides in-depth credit analysis, debt data, and credit analytics for the distressed debt and leveraged finance markets.
Xtract Research provides fixed income research and data focused on covenant-oriented research for high yield and convertible bonds as well as syndicated bank loans.
Creditflux is the authoritative provider of intelligence, analysis, data and events covering CLO and credit fund pricing, investments, trading and returns.
The Fixed Income Data Group is looking to hire a Market Analyst for its newly established EMEA team. The candidate will report into the EMEA Data Manager, based in London. The position involves:
- Helping to manage a team of Data Analysts based in Mumbai
- Reaching out and maintaining relationships with contributor banks with the aim of collecting HY bonds and loans submissions
- Maintaining relationships with the global data team, as well as the journalists and related divisions of the Merger Market Group
- Running regular league tables and volume reports
- Supporting CRM team with subscriber/product support
The ideal candidate will have the following skills
- Experience working with the loans and bonds asset class
- Existing relationships with contributing banks in the fixed income space
- A good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Access
- Good communication skills
- A keen attention to detail
- Good problem solving and analytics skills
- Team player
If you are interested in this position, please apply here. Please ensure your CV and cover letter are attached.
The Mergermarket Group is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximise the full potential of both existing and prospective employees