Careers opportunities with Mergermarket Group
Events & Marketing Assistant
Inframation Group (IG) is the leading provider of information products and senior-level events for the global infrastructure finance community.
InfraNews is an internationally-respected online news and research provider for the infrastructure market covering both Greenfield and Brownfield transactions. InfraAmericas & InfraAsia provide the same high quality service but focused exclusively on the Americas and AsiaPac infrastructure finance markets respectively.
The company also organizes seven major infrastructure finance conferences a year, three in Europe, two in New York, and two in Asia.
Reporting into the Event Manager (EM), the role of the Inframation Events & Marketing Assistant will be to work closely with both the EM, Event Coordinator and Marketing Manager to ensure the overall continued success of all the events and to assist with subscription marketing.
Day to day event responsibilities to include:
- Handle Delegate enquiries and queries
- Process delegate registrations, sending joining instructions and updates on logistics
- Reporting delegate numbers and revenues to EM and accounts team
- Sending out agenda requests
- Handle trial requests for subscriptions
- Monitor contra deals secured for the events
- Work closely with designers on event / subscription marketing collateral
- Create HTML campaigns for weekly marketing emails for events and subscriptions
- Manage event websites
- Manage corporate website
- Manage event app
- Coordinate social media announcements for events – Twitter / LinkedIn
Experience, Skills and knowledge
- Excellent written English for drafting and proof reading materials.
- Ability to multi-task and have excellent organisational skills, particularly in managing time and tasks.
- Good communication skills
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to produce high quality, accurate work in tight timescales with limited supervision.
- Computer literate with experience of the Microsoft suite of programmes, particularly MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Being pro-active, self-reliant, common sense, trust and integrity
Other desired skills – but not essential
- Experience of using Photoshop / InDesign
If you are interested in this position please apply here. Please ensure your CV and cover letter are attached.
The Mergermarket Group is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximise the full potential of both existing and prospective employees.