Careers opportunities with Mergermarket Group
InframationGroup, Hong Kong
Inframation Group (IG), part of the Mergermarket Group, is looking to hire a Research Analyst in Hong Kong.
The successful candidate will be responsible for updating IG’s market-leading database – InfraDeals.
Experience in journalism or knowledge of infrastructure is beneficial but not a prerequisite. Mandarin language skills are beneficial.
• Track privately financed infrastructure projects* and produce written content for InfraAsia
• Conduct in-depth research of the Asian infrastructure market.
• Communicate daily with both the public and private sector to originate proprietary content for InfraDeals and InfraAsia.
*Eligible projects include transportation, social infrastructure, energy transmission, energy storage and contracted energy generation.
The role reports into the InfraDeals Co-Heads of Research in New York and London.
• Analytical – We are looking for a candidate who is highly analytical and enjoys producing short market updates.
• Diligent – We are looking for a candidate with high attention to detail.
• Creative – We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate initiative and is willing to work on InfraDeals product development.
To apply for this role, please submit a cover letter and CV to Daniel Davies at DDavies@inframationgroup.com.
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within two weeks from the posting date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.
The Mergermarket Group is an equal opportunities employer.