Careers opportunities with Mergermarket Group
Legal Affairs Reporter
PaRR is looking for a driven reporter capable of breaking news on issues affecting the world’s largest companies.
Based in the London office of the global group Mergermarket’s news service, we are looking for an energetic self-starter with a track record for breaking news and the ability:
- To report regularly and swiftly from the London courts and tribunals on competition cases
- To build and maintain a workable network of source contacts
- To maintain regular searches of court registries and provide accurate and fast summaries of decisions and rulings
- Work and think around issues independently and to tight deadlines, and collaborate with colleagues on cross-border issues
- To work closely and maintain good team relations with colleagues in London and Brussels, and across PaRR’s international network in Hong Kong, San Francisco, Shanghai and Washington
This is an opportunity to join a highly entrepreneurial team based in Brussels, with the requirement for occasional international travel.
Salary is competitive.
If you are interested in this position please apply here. Please ensure your CV and cover letter are attached
The Mergermarket Group is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximise the full potential of both existing and prospective employees.