Careers opportunities with Mergermarket Group
Mergermarket, Hong Kong
The Mergermarket Group’s products and services provide the advisory and corporate community with actionable intelligence and analysis
With over 200 journalists in 65 locations worldwide, the mergermarket group has regional head offices in London, New York and Hong Kong. Our subscribers are amongst the world’s leading legal advisory firms, investment banks, hedge funds, private equity firms, fund managers, and corporate firms.
The Mergermarket Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Ideally, you will have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated and enjoy an environment in which autonomy and an enthusiastic attitude is a must.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• Outgoing personality and commercially driven;
• An interest in the mergers and acquisition industry;
• Previous account management and/or group presentation experience;
• Fluent in Japanese and English.
• Be educated to degree level.
As a Relationship Manager based in the Hong Kong office, the candidate will be responsible for the management and training of a portfolio of the Mergermarket Group’s subscribers in Japan including Investment Banks, Advisory Community, Private Equity firms and corporate firms. The role will provide an ideal opportunity for individuals wishing to develop their client facing skills in a fast paced and driven environment. The company offers a friendly working environment in Central Hong Kong and the opportunity to be part of a fast growing team where your skills, winning attitude and performance will be valued and rewarded.
Key responsibilities include:
• Managing an existing client base whilst ensuring these clients renew their subscriptions;
• Developing and cultivating relationships at the highest levels within these accounts;
• Identifying and delivering increased revenues combined with excellent service levels;
• Providing training and guidance to the client base, through one-on-one meetings, large scale presentations, telephone calls and web meetings;
• Travelling to regional bases of clients;
• Liaising with clients on the mergermarket helpdesk providing assistance on any issues related to the service and management of client requests in a timely manner;
• Elaboration of documents for clients covering market analysis and the best journalistic opportunities with the Marketing and Editorial teams,
• Working with the Product Development department to ensure product and service enhancements are communicated and executed.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to Candy.Kim@mergermarket.com
The Mergermarket Group is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximize the full potential of both existing and prospective employees.