Careers opportunities with Mergermarket Group
Wealthmonitor Customer Services Manager EMEA
The Mergermarket Group’s products and services provide the global advisory, corporate and financial communities with forward –looking intelligence, analysis and data.
Founded in 2000, we’ve expanded rapidly and now have over 1,000 staff in 65 locations around the world with our regional head office being located in London, New York and Hong Kong. Our over 500 strong team of specialist journalists and analysts produce proprietary intelligence and in-depth analysis that enables our subscribers to spot new business opportunities, increase their revenues and keep several steps ahead of the competition via the Debtwire, Xtract, Creditflux, Mergermarket, Dealeporter, PaRR, Inframation Wealthmonitor, Unquote, C6, Capital Profile and Perfect Information on-line platforms.
Our subscribers are amongst the world’s principal advisory firms, investment banks, law firms hedge funds, private equity firms and corporates.
As a business Wealthmonitor provides provides essential high net worth intelligence at each stage of the subscriber process to the Private Banking / Wealth Management and Luxury community via online databases.
The Mergermarket Group is an equal opportunities employer.
As the Wealthmonitor Customer Services manager based in our London office, the candidate will be responsible for the managing the entire Wealthmonitor subscriber base by providing best practices and training to the customer and provide commercially valuable feedback to the business to ensure the renewal of accounts and to drive the maximum level of profitable growth. The territory will cover all of Europe with the majority of our subscribers based in Switzerland, Germany, Scandinavia, Italy and the UK.
Additionally the role will also entail an Account management aspect by managing the renewal and growth of a book of subscribers and managing a small (25% of full account manager) new business territory.
The role provides an ideal opportunity for individuals wishing to gain an insight into the world of Private Banking/Wealth Management and Luxury Retailers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing an existing subscriber base whilst ensuring these customers renew their subscriptions
- Developing and cultivating relationships at the highest levels within these accounts
- Identifying and delivering increased revenues combined with excellent service levels
- Engaging with the customer at all levels and functions in order to plan and execute a strategy that will ensure the renewal
- Providing training and guidance to the subscriber base, through one-on-one meetings, large scale presentations and proactive telephone calls
- Travelling to regional bases of customers
- Liaising with customers on the Wealthmonitor helpdesk providing assistance on any issues related to the service and the database, deals covered and research – management of customer requests in a timely manner
- Elaboration, with the Marketing and Editorial teams, of documents for customers covering market analysis and the best journalistic opportunities
- Consistently provides, collate and communicate customer feedback regarding Product Development, Editorial topics etc to the business through regular trip reports
- Selling Wealthmonitor to new customers on a consistent monthly basis by meeting with new prospects and conducting trials to deliver the value proposition
- To identify and deliver increased revenues combined with excellent service levels
A strong candidate will have excellent communication skills (fluent English a must and one other European language preferred), be self-motivated, driven and enjoy an environment in which autonomy and an enthusiastic attitude is a must.
An ideal candidate would have the following attributes:
- Be commercially driven
- Outgoing personality
- An interest and/or experience in the wealth management and luxury industries;
- Previous experience and proven success in strategic and consultancy driven Sales and Account Management
- Fluency in written/spoken English is essential and one other European language preferred
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Experience working with and presenting to C level executives
- Effective time management skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team player
- Highly self-motivated and driven showing an entrepreneurial can do attitude
If you are interested in this position, please apply here. Please ensure your CV and cover letter explaining your interest and suitability are attached.
Mergermarket Group is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximise the full potential of both existing and prospective employees.