Brazilian Bankruptcy, Distressed and High Yield Symposium
This third-annual, afternoon event will focus on trends in Brazilian bankruptcies and restructurings as well as distressed and high yield investment opportunities.
- Recent developments and challenges in the bankruptcy process
- Will the Brazilian Bankruptcy and Restructuring Law improve access to funding and financing?
- Dealing with unforeseen claims, how should investors prepare themselves when investing in a Brazilian bankruptcy?
- A look at the future of pre-packaged and out-of-court reorganization
- What sectors offer promise to high yield investors?
- Private and public projects in the bond pipeline
- Distressed opportunities: review of NPL market, precatorios, sovereign CDS and other instruments
- Investing in local currency instruments amidst central bank unease over inflows
- Tony Alvarez, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Alvarez & Marsal
- Fabiana Balducci, Director, Credit Suisse
- Richard Cooper, Partner, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Gilberto Deon Correa Jr, Partner, Veirano Advogados
- Rafael Fritsch, Managing Director, JGP Crédito
- Juan Giráldez, Partner, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Luis de Lucio, Managing Director, Alvarez & Marsal
- Ulisses de Oliveira, Director, Galloway Capital Management
- Fabiano Saragiotto, Director, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Francesca Odell, Partner, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP (moderator)
- Samantha Pearson, Financial Times (moderator)
1123 – Jardim Paulista
São Paulo, 01419-001
For speaking and sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
For registration questions please contact:
+44 (0) 207 010 6397