Oil and Gas Forum: Framing the Future of Energy
Join Latham & Watkins and mergermarket on Wednesday, November 7th, the day after the presidential election, for an energy conference keynoted by James Carville and Mary Matalin.
The oil and natural gas industry is a vital component of the global economy. With global energy demand expected to increase about 30 percent by 2040, the oil and natural gas industry should continue to grow and prosper well into the future, but individual companies and their executives need to be prepared for a changing energy landscape in order to take full advantage of favorable long-term industry dynamics.
This forum will focus on the future of energy and provide valuable insights on important topics to senior energy executives, including the domestic and international energy outlook for 2013 and beyond, the continuing convergence to natural gas, expectations for the debt and equity capital markets, dealmaking trends and the development of best practices for oil and gas extraction. James Carville and Mary Matalin will also provide their insight on how the outcome of the US presidential election could shape energy policy in the coming years.
To apply to attend please email: Kristina.email@example.com
- James Carville
- Mary Matalin
- John F. Bookout III, Managing Director, KKR
- Alex Campbell, Vice President, Enduring Resources
- Daniel Castagnola, Managing Director, GE Energy Financial Services
- Christopher Cross, Partner, Latham & Watkins LLP
- Antonio Del Pino, Partner, Latham & Watkins
- Michael Dillard, Partner, Latham & Watkins LLP
- Tim Fenn, Partner, Latham & Watkins LLP
- Joel Mack, Partner, Latham & Watkins LLP
- Granville Martin, Executive Director, Environmental Affairs, JP Morgan Chase
- Jonathan Nathanson, Senior Vice President of Corporate Development, Boardwalk Pipeline Partners
- Sam Oh, Partner, Apollo Management, L.P.
- Timothy Perry, Managing Director, Credit Suisse
- Dan Pickering, Co-President, Head of TPH Asset Management, Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.
- Yves Siegel, Managing Director, Neuberger Berman
- Melinda Taylor, Senior Lecturer and Executive Director, Center for Global Energy, International Arbitration, and Environmental Law, University of Texas School of Law
- Stephen Trauber, Managing Director, Global Head of Energy Group, Citigroup
For speaking opportunities, please contact:
+1 646 378-3127