San Francisco M&A Roundtable
20 September 2012
The Westin St. Francis, San Francisco
IntraLinks and mergermarket invite you to attend an upcoming discussion on trends in M&A on the west coast. The panelists will discuss the dynamic market in California which saw 276 deals worth a combined total of US$47.3bn in the first half of 2012.
- Leading and supporting roles in M&A: Shining stars of tech, biotech and financial services- are other sectors set to steal the spotlight?
- Reviews of social networking: Lessons learned from IPOs in the past year
- Show me the money: Valuations and financing in uncertain markets
- Clash of the titans: Who wins when corporate and private equity get into bidding wars?
- Richard Hardegree, Managing Director, Co-Head of Technology M&A, Barclays Capital
- Peter Lukens, Vice President, Corporate Development, Juniper Networks
- Steven Mitzenmacher, Vice President, Corporate Development, NetApp
- Jeffrey Vetter, Partner and co-chair of the securities Group, Fenwick & West LLP
- Matthew Wellschlager, Director, M&A Solutions, IntraLinks
- William Langbein, West Coast Bureau Chief, mergermarket (moderator)
For registration questions please contact: